We’re committed to blurring the line between media and reader, publication and community. Want to work with us? Send a quick email, whether it’s an idea, half-formed project, concept, or finished piece of work. No themes, no limits.
FOR MUSIC PHOTOGRAPHERS:
- If you’ve already shot a concert and want to submit, please upload a maximum of 20 images to a Google Drive folder, and send us an email with a write-up about the concert (the more personal, the better!), and any details (your name and social links if desired, artist information, etc.)
- If you want to shoot a particular concert and are looking for a media pass, or just to get in contact beforehand for guaranteed publication, send us a quick email using the form below with all necessary details.
- We accept all forms of written work on nearly any category – essays, short stories, poetry, etc.
- Please edit work to the best of your ability, and attach to an email.
- We are actively accepting all forms of art – photography, illustrations, scans, music, videos, etc.
- By sending in your art, you’re agreeing to let us publish it on Pure Nowhere, and across our social media platforms. Credit will, of course, always be given!
- Your art may be included in a post, secret page, upcoming zine, or other future projects.
Are you seeking a creative, journalistic, entrepreneurial experience? Want the opportunity to be able to pitch your own ideas to us, and request photo passes and/or interviews? Want to get to know our connections, and get an insight into how today’s independent publications run and operate?
We got you covered.
We’re always looking to chat, collaborate and feature. Shoot us an email, call us up in the middle of the night, write something in the sky – get in contact however you want. We’re down for a chat about anything from Trump to your recent surf sesh. Send us your art, errant thoughts, or just say hi.
All inquiries & submissions:
OR fill out the form below.
** love letters very much welcome